Klorkleen tablets are available in 1670mg tablet size. US EPA registered tablet size and formulation also available. The tablets are presented in a tub with a 2 year shelf life.
• High, intermediate and low level environmental surface disinfection.
• Washing and cleaning surfaces.
• Klorkleen is specially formulated to give safe and easy-to-prepare cleaning and disinfecting solutions, with broad spectrum activity against micro-organisms including:
– Bacteria: Escherichia spp, Campylobacter, C.difficile, E.coli O157, Enterococcus, Leptospira, Listeria, M.R.S.A., Pseudomonas spp, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus.
– Mycobacteria: Tuberculosis.
– Fungi: Aspergillus, Candida and others.
– Spores: Bacillus.
– Viruses: Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B virus (HBV), Herpes, Poliomyelitis, SARS coronavirus
Klorkleen® tablets when added to water creates a disinfectant solution for surface disinfection.
Klorkleen® also incorporates a compatible detergent to enable a one step solution that disinfects and cleans. Klorkleen® is a U.S. EPA registered product.
Klorkleen® is available in a 1670mg tablet size in a tub and lid format with a 2 year shelf life.
- Label Claim
Klorkleen® is specially formulated to give safe and easy-to-prepare cleaning and disinfecting solutions, with broad spectrum activity against micro-organisms including:
- Bacteria, including Campylobacter, E.coli0157, Enterococcus, Leptospira, Listeria, Mycobacteria, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, SARS, HIV/Aids, Bird Flu, C.Difficile, M.R.S.A.
- Fungi, including Aspergillus, Candida and others.
- Spores, including Bacillus, Clostridium.
- Viruses, including HIV, HBV, Herpes, Poliomyelitis etc.
- Directions for use and dosage.
Use 1 tablet Solution strength Floors,walls and areas of general disinfection 5 litres of warm water 200ppm available chlorine Food handling/processing surfaces/equipment 10 litres warm water 100ppm available chlorine
- Market Segments
Hospitals, clinics, dental practices, blood transfusion centres, ambulance service and other medical care settings.
- Prison and police services.
- Commercial and industrial settings, sports and fitness clubs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.